Reports to: Director of R&D
Location: Madison, WI
National Decision Support Company (NDSC) is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer in Test to join our engineering team and participate in the design and development of our proprietary clinical decision support (CDS) systems and related platform technology. The ideal candidate is passionate about building great software and driven to help deliver systems that solve real-world problems which matter in the lives of others. As part of our engineering team, you’ll be working in a highly collaborative environment in an exciting and comfortable atmosphere. At NDSC, your work is critical to the success of our company, and each team member is involved in the evolution and progress of our platform from making architecture and design decisions to exploring and implementing new technologies.
Some things that are important to us:
- Experience building and maintaining automated test projects, bonus points for experience on projects that have worked across different browsers.
- Comfortable creating test cases, test plans, and specifications as well as creating or acquiring test data sets typical of the QA process.
- Familiar with web based systems.
- Experience testing a service oriented architecture.
- Firm understanding of testing web applications with cross browser support.
- Understanding of relational data. Able to write ad-hoc SQL queries? Even better!
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and directly with product owners and end users.
If you can see yourself on our team, we’d love to schedule time to talk. To learn more about careers at NDSC, please check out our careers page.