Reports to: Director of R&D
Location: Madison, WI
National Decision Support Company (NDSC) is currently seeking talented software developers to join our engineering team and participate in the design and development of our clinical decision support (CDS) systems and related platform technology. The ideal candidate is passionate about building great software and driven to help deliver systems that solve real-world problems. As part of our engineering team, you’ll be working in a highly collaborative environment in an exciting and comfortable atmosphere. At NDSC, your work is critical to the success of our company, and each team member is involved in the evolution and progress of our platform from making architecture and design decisions to exploring and implementing new technologies.
Some things that are important to us:
- Experience with OO programming in C#.
- Familiar with web based systems.
- Experience with service oriented architecture (SOAP vs RESTful).
- Firm understanding of MVC web applications – we use ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Interest working with relational and non-relational data, SQL is a must, and bonus points for experience with SQL Server and Elasticsearch.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment and familiar with Extreme Programming (XP) practices.
- Ability to deliver working software while collaborating with end users. Led the delivery of projects before? Even better!
If you can see yourself on our team, we’d love to schedule time to talk. To learn more about careers at NDSC, please check out our careers page.