Clinical Content Analyst
Reports to: VP Technology
National Decision Support Company (NDSC) is currently seeking an individual to contribute to our content curation process. Help NDSC take nationally-recognized, evidence-based clinical decision support guidelines and make them actionable in the provider workflow. This includes working with medical specialty societies, such as American College of Radiology (ACR) and American College of Cardiology (ACC), physician leadership and NDSC customers during sales, implementation and post-live phases to ensure successful outcomes. You will work together with other teams across all areas of the company to achieve customer success. Your success will have a direct effect on healthcare organizations improving patient care.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a willingness and ability to work in a fluid, close-knit team environment, where tasks could be outside of the core function. This position will provide the successful candidate with personal development opportunities in a rapidly growing company.
- Manage relationships with clinical content sources, including medical specialty societies such as the ACR and ACC.
- Curate and maintain clinical content repositories
- Design, plan and complete clinical content related projects
- Create clinical content understanding data structures and workflows for quality delivery
- Coordinate clinical content update and changes within overall product management
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to clinical content management processes
- Work closely with other teams including product development, implementation and support to ensure customer needs are met
- 1+ years of healthcare provider experience (ex. Technician, RN, NP, etc)
- Associates’ degree or greater
- 2+ years of healthcare IT experience
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience
National Decision Support Company is a rapidly growing healthcare IT software company who is passionate about making healthcare smarter. Our solutions help providers make educated decisions that improve patient care and evaluate cost effectiveness. We have a start-up atmosphere and a youthful mentality but the market demand and stability that exceeds our age. Our customers include some of the most prestigious hospitals in the country and are currently expanding into Europe.