Technical Services Representative
Reports to: VP R&D
Location: Madison, WI
National Decision Support Company (NDSC) is currently seeking an individual to join our technical services team and provide excellent support in solving our customers’ technical challenges. This includes working with NDSC customers during sales, implementation and post-live phases. This team will work together with the implementation and R&D team in all aspects to achieve customer success.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a willingness and ability to work in a fluid, close-knit team environment, where tasks could be outside of the core function. This position will provide the successful candidate with personal development opportunities in a rapidly growing company with disruptive technology.
- Work hand-in-hand with customers addressing technical challenges
- Be the primary customer contact for NDSC customers post live
- Own customer upgrades and help roll out product enhancements to customers
- Work with customers to improve product workflow and resolve technical issues
- Work with internal team and customers to understand product goals and help overcome technical challenges
- Initiate development tasks to achieve customer satisfaction
- Identify areas of improvement and assist in creating and implementing solutions
- 2+ years’ experience in technical / services position, healthcare experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in a technical or science related discipline
National Decision Support Company is a rapidly growing healthcare IT software company who is passionate about making healthcare smarter. Our solutions help providers make educated decisions that improve patient care and evaluate cost effectiveness. We have a start-up atmosphere and a youthful mentality but the market demand and stability that exceeds our age. Our customers include some of the most prestigious hospitals in the country and are currently expanding into Europe.