Job Title: Engineer
Reports to: Director of R&D
Location: Madison / Remote – Telecommute
Early stage Healthcare IT Company specializing in delivery of Clinical Decision Support content to healthcare organizations and health plans. Seeking new team member who can do full stack development on a cross-functional, agile software development team.
As a .NET Engineer you will be a key member of the R&D team who will be actively developing across our entire stack with individuals who are smart, and love what they do. Serious candidates will be passionate about creating great software in a team-oriented, agile environment and able to demonstrate the ability to create innovative solutions.
This position will provide the successful candidate with personal development opportunities in a rapidly growing company with disruptive technology.
- Design and build software using .NET technologies in AWS
- Play a significant role in designing and shaping the architecture of our code base.
- Actively participate as a member of an agile development team helping deliver the highest quality products.
- Work closely with fellow engineers and product owners to help create high quality software.
- Create and execute problem solving strategies.
- Experience preferred with .NET, ASP.MVC, C#, Entity Framework (EF), SQL, AWS, web based development, and service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Comfortable with agile and Extreme Programming (XP) practices.
- Quick learner with high attention to detail, adaptable to change.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Collaborative personality with a solid work ethic and initiative, requiring minimal direction.
- Passionate team member who is eager build great software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Experience in the medical field is a plus.
- Senior candidates – 3 to 8 years of software development experience.
- Junior candidates – 0-3 years of software development experience.